Emerging Capital Partners
On the Ground.
ECP is one of the largest and longest-established private equity fund managers focused on Africa.
All in Africa
All in Africa
Established track record
- Investing in Africa since 2000
- Over 60 investments and 40 exits
- Over $3.0 billion raised in growth capital through funds and co-investment vehicles
ECP strives to lift performance, profitability & exit preparedness
- ECP seeks to identify opportunities to foster transformative, sustainable growth
- ECP works closely with investees to implement best practices and strengthen business leadership
- Six offices covering Africa’s major hub economies
- Frontline presence contributes to deep market insight and unique opportunities
Extensive Pan-African Experience
Dedicated to Sourcing the Best Opportunities on Behalf of Our Investors We invest in companies that operate in business environments characterized by limited competition or in sectors in which Africa has a comparative advantage or an unmet need. This strategy maintains diversification within ECP’s investment portfolio and provides our investors with risk-adjusted returns that are generally uncorrelated to the US and other global markets.
ECP works in collaboration with
AFRICAN PRIVATE EQUITY AND VENTURE CAPITAL ASSOCIATION
CORPORATE COUNCIL ON AFRICA
EMERGING MARKETS PRIVATE EQUITY ASSOCIATION
SOUTHERN AFRICAN VENTURE CAPITAL AND PRIVATE EQUITY ASSOCIATION